ProTalent are currently working with a well-established accountancy firm in Maidenhead to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior.
- Well-established accountancy firm with a friendly office in Maidenhead
- Provide a full range of accountancy services to a wide range of clients
- Friendly working environment - you’ll be a key member of an established team; rewarded and recognised for your role and contribution to the organisation’s growth and reputation.
- Offering flexibility in terms of working hours, smart working etc
The Corporate Tax Senior role:
- As a Corporate Tax Senior, you will be reporting to the Partners and Senior Tax Manager.
- Undertake corporate tax advisory and corporate tax compliance work.
- Lead and advise clients on all elements of corporate taxation as required.
- Act as point of contact and expertise for clients concerning corporate tax queries and advice.
- Support clients with advice on the corporate tax implications.
- Advise clients on tax planning.
- Develop and mentor the corporate tax team ensuring skill and knowledge levels are at the required standard to meet client and company standards.
- Contribute to the firm’s revenue by networking, building relationships, retaining, and growing clients through opportunity development and efficiency identification.
The successful Corporate Tax Senior applicant:
- An experienced Corporate Tax professional.
- Experience working with a wide variety of industries and clients of varying turnover sizes.
- A proven professional who can inspire and motivate others.
- Technically strong with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- A credible professional who inspires confidence.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
Thank you for your interest in this Corporate Tax Senior vacancy.