Hey there! We have an exciting job opportunity for a Payroll Administrator position that we think you'd be perfect for! Our client is looking for someone who can run payrolls for their clients and take care of payroll related queries. As a Payroll Administrator, you will be reporting to the Payroll Department Manager, and your main objective will be to ensure that client payrolls are run on time while complying with legislation. The salary for this position ranges from £27k-£35k depending on experience.
- Collate information regarding the current payroll run.
- Run a payroll using software.
- Check all reports and payslips produced and send to the client.
- Produce and submit RTI file to the HMRC.
- Collate year-end information.
- Produce year-end reports and distribute as required by the client.
- A payroll foundation level qualification or about 2 years working ideally for a payroll bureau preferably within an Accountancy firm.
- Good general standard of education.
- Friendly, own initiative, but know when to ask for help, flexible, calm, firm.
- Knowledge of PAYE, Good Word and Excel skills, and knowledge of Payroll Professional, Star or Iris software.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will have external relationships with clients, in particular the employee responsible for payroll on their end. You will also have internal relationships with members of the accounts and tax teams. You will be responsible for making decisions regarding the client’s payroll, and you will research the answer to any queries relating to payroll or find a relevant person in the firm to refer the query to.
If you think you have what it takes to be our next Payroll Administrator, please apply today!