Payroll Manager for Professional Practice in Southampton
Are you passionate about payroll? ProTalent are recruiting on the behalf of a professional practice company for an experienced Payroll Manager with a proven track record.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the financial team that helps to drive the business forward. The role will encompass all aspects of payroll services, including the creation of monthly and year-end reports, ensuring a smooth running of the payroll process for the company.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Plan, direct and control payroll services
- Understand and abide by current legislation and regulations across local and national payroll processes
- Develop payroll policies and procedures
- Accurately calculate and process payments for employees
- Maintain payroll records
- Assist with the resolution of employee queries
- Experience working in Payroll, particularly in a Payroll Manager/Payroll Bureau/Payroll Senior role.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Comfortable with payroll software solutions
- Good Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office packages
- Outstanding attention to detail
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary as well as a pension scheme. Our client offers an attractive working environment and the opportunity to work with professionals who share your passion for payroll.
If you believe you have the skills for this role, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply now!