ProTalent are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a Farnham based Accountancy Practice who are bringing on board a Payroll Officer! Your new employer has a genuinely good reputation for staff retention, for being a fun environment and for supporting it's staff through career growth. As a Payroll Officer for the team, you'll be be expected to learn or train in the following points:
- Payroll reconciliation and reporting
- Reconcile payroll accounts and resolve discrepancies
- Prepare payroll reports, including summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, and hours worked, for management and client review.
- Client relationship management: Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, acting as their primary point of contact for payroll-related matters.
- Provide proactive and responsive support, addressing inquiries and resolving issues in a timely manner.
Whilst training will be provided, you will have a keen eye for detail and be able to communicate well with external clients calling in for help and queries.
This role will go quickly so apply now!