ProTalent are currently working with a successful and well-established accountancy practice in Milton Keynes to recruit a R&D Client Manager.
- Well known and well-respected accountancy firm
- Positive working environment (Flexible Working Opportunities)
- An award-winning accountancy firm, helping their clients in all aspects of business. They uniquely support clients in achieving their goals by providing innovative solutions and financial advice, working collaboratively with a personalised family touch.
Your role will see you managing a portfolio of clients of about 15-20 clients under both the SME scheme and RDEC scheme. These clients will be of ranging complexity and at different stages of their claim. You will be managing expectations, holding and directing the technical meetings for you to gather all of the information you need, draft technical reports, complete the calculations, submit reports and answer any queries from HMRC.
Your other responsibilities will be to assists on the largest claims that the directors are handling to boost your exposure as it is hoped that as you progress, you will be able to take on larger and larger claims. You might also be managing the junior consultant on certain projects to prepare you for a managerial position in the future
- 2+ years of experience as an R&D Client Manager
- Demonstrate experience in successfully completing and submitting SME & RDEC tax claims to HMRC
- Demonstrate strong verbal, written and communications skills with C-Level executives
- Forward-thinking and motivated individual who can bring new ideas to the business to help further optimise our services
- Ability to manage multiple clients at any one time
Thank you for your interest.