Are you a finance professional looking for a role that offers both technical challenges and a great work-life balance? An accountancy practice based in Beaconsfield is seeking a Senior Management Accountant to join their team and provide top-notch accounting services to their clients.
- Providing accounting and corporation tax services to clients with precision and within budget and time deadlines
- Keeping client’s accounting records accurate and up-to-date
- Preparing client’s VAT returns and management accounts with a high level of technical understanding
- Supporting and mentoring junior team members
- Building solid and trusting relationships with clients
- AAT qualified or part-qualified, or qualified by experience
- Proficient with Xero accounting software, experience with Sage, Quickbooks, CCH is a plus
- Advanced VAT knowledge and bookkeeping experience
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Technically up-to-date with awareness of relevant legislation
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible, adaptable, and committed attitude
Why work with them?
- Hybrid working (60% office to home split)
- Agile working (flexibility to choose your start and finish time)
- Time repay (get extra hours back)
- Comprehensive benefits package including private medical cover, life assurance, breakdown cover, travel insurance, and more
- A comprehensive training and study package for professional development
- A fun and collaborative work environment with quarterly social events, monthly ‘payday’ drinks, and celebratory lunches
- A competitive salary and pension salary sacrifice
Don't miss out on this opportunity to grow your career and achieve a great work-life balance! Apply now and join this team to build the future together.