Tax Semi-Senior role in Practice
Are you looking for a dynamic new role in tax? Our client is looking for an experienced Tax Semi-Senior to join their growing team. If you are looking to find a role that offers great potential to progress and an exciting challenge then this could be for you.
This role is ideal for someone who has a Tax Trainee / Semi Senior background with particularly strong skills in Tax AND qualifications such as AAT, ATT, ACA, ACCA or CTA.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working within the tax team to help build the business's service offering
- Provide a ranging range of services, such as personal tax compliance and corporate tax services
- Advise clients on valid tax planning and structure
- Develop working relationships with clients
- Help build the company's reputation within the tax field though networking and attending seminars
This is an excellent opportunity to join a practice company with a size of 50 employees. With this role also comes a competitive salary offering of between 25,000 and 32,000. Along with other excellent benefits being part of the team including flexible working.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to work in a dynamic environment then this might just be the role for you. If you think that you fit the above criteria, then please send your CV and covering letter today and we'll be in touch.